I'M BACK, BABY!

Me at my job being so deeply smart.

Hi!!! Hiiiiiiiiii!! It turns out that having an intellectually rewarding job also drains you of all your creative energy. I'm very grateful for my job and enjoy it, but I also really do miss making crosswords for all you beautiful freaks.

There's a good chance this puzzle is a little bit rough around the edges - I didn't bother having it test solved because it's late and I'm a raccoon and I didn't want to bother anyone. However, if you can't solve it easily, I'm going to make it a You Problem, dear solver. 


Just kidding, it's everyone's problem now.


(also, the correct clue for 18A is not reflected in the .puz file because CrossFire loves to censor me, a genius. Please refer to the clue for 18A in the grid below, because it is the correct one.)

xoxo,

schmeaty pie


KINDA SPOILER-Y STUFF:

1A

5A

14A

1D

2D

4D

6D


fullscreen | .puz


Comments

Popular Posts