They Theme on My Less Til I ???

@beankalinka on Instagram



Hi again! I am so tired. I am a husk. I am a shell of a husk. 


But enough about me! 


...Just kidding. More about me! I'm SO excited to announce that I'm on Lil AVCX's constructor roster for 2023! Isn't that wild? Lil ole me? In your inbox? We love to see it. If you haven't already, you should subscribe. Like now. Like right now. We also have some lovely friends of the blog on the roster too, including Dob Oblino and Lila Goldenberg. But truly, this is a stacked roster and I'm thrilled to be in such talented company.


The puzzle below was my submission puzzle, which I really enjoy and I hope you do too. Bone apple teeth!


xoxo,

schhhhhmeaty


KINDA SPOILER-Y THINGS:

13A

15A

24A

3D

4D

18D


fullscreen | puz

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts