Seeing Red (ft. Alex Boisvert)

@my_little_gnocchi on Instagram. Bulldog behavior.

Hello!! I'm back with a collab with the puzzle wizard himself, Alex Boisvert. This cute lil' THEMED!! puzzle was originally submitted at [redacted] but honestly, I'm happier it's here because we did what we wanted to do with it.


Upon asking Alex if he had a little blurb he'd like to write up, he said, and I quote, "everyone is better off if i don't do one of these". Additionally, I asked Alex if he had any links he wanted me to post, and he sent me this. Thanks for the malware!


And, of course, a shoutout to Babka/Paprika/Dan for the test solve!


fullscreen solve



Comments

  1. nice... always good to see the fuchsian of two super geniuses... although omitting rose from this may have been a cardinal cinnabar... anyway, lovely puzzle, thanks vermillion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts